Выставочный центр Royal College of Physician
||Royal College of Physician
||11 St Andrews Place
||+44 (0)20 7935 1174
||+44 (0)20 7487 5218
The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) has been supporting and representing physicians for nearly 500 years. Our roots stretch back to Henry VIII, but our members today work in the fast-paced, ever-changing, highly technological world of medicine.
- We support our physician fellows and members during every stage of their careers, and in doing so improve the quality of patient care.
- We set and monitor standards of medical training to ensure that patients are treated by fully trained and capable doctors.
- Our senior physicians sit on appointments committees to ensure that new consultants are of high calibre.
- Our evidence-based clinical guidelines and audits support our fellows and members in improving and scrutinising clinical care
- Our education programmes provide physicians with the knowledge and skills they need for high performance.
In addition to supporting physicians in their daily practice, we take a wide role in public health. Our activities include campaigning for change, advising government and Parliament, and taking part in national debates on medical, clinical and public health issues.